Wednesday, March 15, 2006

Why?

I just don't get it. Why would anyone would want to do this? It just makes me sick to my stomach. (Just a warning, the link is not for the faint of heart.) As hard as it is to read something like that, people need to be aware of what lurks out there.

If you read the story, you'll need to cleanse the palette. So, check something positive from my buddy Doah. Or, go read about what my friends, The Taylors are doing to try to make this world a better place to live in.

3 comments:

Doah said...

That's just so sad. I cannot believe how young those children are. I like that you put something different up even if it is depressing. I have a girl in my class that was sexually abused by an uncle starting when she was 4 years old. It's literally unfathomable to me.

Doah said...

Oh, yea, I forgot to say thanks for giving me props and a link to my positive post. I'd better post something dark soon though or people may think I'm a sissy. You know, something bleak and more Kubrickish before it gets out that I'm a Spielberg-fag.

Cat said...

I couldn't even read it all. It made me sick to my stomach. I have a client that was being abused by her uncle for YEARS and mom and dad never knew. He'd take her for the weekends.....bad, bad man.

I actually have a lot of clients (well, several) that have been abused. I don't know if the abusers figure that since they're DD or what-have-you that they won't tell, don't know better, or what, but it's really, really sick.

I'm not pro-prostitue, but if you need it that bad...come on. There are other ways to get it.