Monday, December 04, 2006

CRAZY GOOD!

I was watching Saturday Night Live this last weekend and saw this skit. I thought it was pretty funny. This is for my good friend Chrisy, who is a chocolate lover, and for any other chocolate lovers out there......




OK, now the video link I posted is no longer available. I linked to it via www.youtube.com and now when you try to view it, you get "This video has been removed at the request of copyright owner NBC Universal because its content was used without permission Director Videos "

OK NBC/Universal, I understand you want to protect your copyrights, but c'mon....its a 3 minute sketch! Letting people post stuff like this will help PROMOTE your show. Anyway, sorry you can't view it now.....if I can find another link, I'll post it.

1 comment:

Doah said...

Tony,
That sucks, I wanted to see it. Thanks for thinking of me and my chocolate craziness. Miss you already.
Chrisy