Friday, October 06, 2006

Good night and good luck.....


Holy cow......I wasn't kidding was I? To all the Twins fans out there I say 'I'm sorry!' I should have known better than to publicly align with the Twins, sealing their fate. I didn't think they would get swept like they did. This was definitely not the Twins of the regular season. Oh well, there is always next year.

There is a bright side to the story for me. I will start accepting offers to root for a particular team. Dodger fans.....for the right price I will root for the Mets or vice versa. Highest bidder wins. Just make the check out to me.......

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hey White Chocolate! I lucked out.. You stated your well wishes for the Mets, but we still swept the Dodgers!!!
BLOG!!! Jen

Doah said...

Hey, you stole this title! I heard from Julie that you both recently watched the Clooney film. What did you think?

Tony said...

Yes, Doah, we did see it. GOOD NIGHT AND GOOD LUCK was a very good film. The opening speech that was given by Mr. Murrow (which I later read alienated much of the TV/news community at the time) struck a chord with me and was very telling of the times to come. David Strathairn gave a award worthy performance.

Doah said...

T-bone, I couldn't agree with you more. So, you'd put it up there with SPICE WORLD then? Because, we all know you were first in line for that classic!