Wednesday, December 26, 2007

Stupid Vikings

I made it into my fantasy football league's Super Bowl this year and I lost. I've only made it to the Championship game once before and lost that time too........to my wife..........by ONE FREAKIN' POINT!!!!! Have you ever experienced deja vu? Needles to say, I am feeling pretty bitter right now. Who do I have to thank for this? The Viking's Defense (or lack there of). I was at the Vikings-Redskins game Sunday night and watched the Vikes D implode before my very eyes. Before the game started, my buddy Mike (my opponent) called to congratulate me on winning the Super Bowl. At that point in the day I was almost guaranteed the victory if the Vikes D could hold the Redskins. I told Mike that nothing was in stone and if any team could blow it for me, it was the Vikings! Sure enough, that is what happened. That sucks.

No comments: